Home Staging is one of the fastest growing recession resistant industries in the nation. There are literally thousands of vacant homes and foreclosures on the market that need staging in the Denver Metro area. With all the housing inventory, home owners, investors and real estate agents are asking for staging assistance now more than ever.
A few reasons why the home staging industry is up so dramatically, based on a Home Gains survey and Accredited Staging Professions (ASP):
1. On average, vacant homes in the Denver Metro area are on the market for over 145 days.
2. A professionally staged home sells for 5.9% more than a vacant property, on average.
3. Homes sold in an average of 31 days versus 160 days for a non-staged property. The study indicated that 93% of ASP Staged Homes sold in 1 month or less.
• This is a very unique staging business plan, because there is no warehouse space necessary, and that can range from $2,000 to $5,000 per month. This business can easily be run out of your home, which means very low overhead.
• There is also an effective and inexpensive marketing campaign in place.
• No employees are necessary
• 10 homes of very high-end staging inventory is included – mostly light contemporary. Also includes a racking system.
• Marketing pieces and website.
• System designed to be preformed on the side while holding a full-time job.
• Income potential upwards of $5,000 per month, doing just over 1 staging a week and a maximum of $9,000 per month with all the inventory out. An extremely refined staging technique allows for a total staging time per vacant house of 4 hours (with practice) and 2 ½ hours with an assistant.
• Initial training and support provided.
• Only a small sport utility or station wagon.
One thing to keep in mind; you absolutely do not need a design degree to be a home stager, just a good eye for space and color.
Please verify all information independently. Cannot guarantee accuracy. Serious inquiries only.
We're sorry, this listing has been canceled.
Here are some similar listings that are still active:
Would you know how to create a VR tour tomorrow? If not, this is the company you need to be looking at. They have the first to market and only SaaS 360° VR-content creation platform. Owner is seeking convertible promissory note or equity stake to qualified principals in order to round out engineering and sales staff and to scale operations and...
Or browse listings in the following categories: