Over 52,000 acres for sale in the Eagle Ford, Texas.
* 38 million barrels of oil proven;
* 500 million barrels of oil probable
* The asking price of $190 million covers the total cost of developing the lease;
* The buyer gets 50 wells added to the lease on the zones already mapped ($3.8 million per well).
* Each well capable of producing 450+ BOPD
* 1 capped well currently on the property
* The price includes the leases, all the wells that will be drilled, the rigs, the insurance, any re-works that may need to be done, the employees (the entire operation infrastructure etc)
* Asking $190 million
We're sorry, this listing has been canceled.
Here are some similar listings that are still active:
Texas Oil Reserve $900k*. 100% working interest.. estimated 30-40 BOPD*. $900,000 initial cash payment*. Initial cash payment creates estimated* 4 wells drilled and completed, also initial cash payment goes toward down payment of total purchase of the land, minerals, and wells. Location Houston, Harris County Texas4 Well Package
Selling 100% working Interest in each of the 4 wells, 85% net revenue on an 85/15 lease. Satellite Mapping shows oil zones in all 4 locations. 800,000 each well. Get in for 8,000 per 1% WI. Email for complete packet information.Seeking Investors for Commercial SWD
Seeking general working interest partners to participate in a commercial Salt Water Disposal located on the western edge of Ward County, Texas, approximately eight miles northeast of Pecos, Texas. The sponsor owns the acreage being 10.2 acres and already has a permit approved from the RRC to dispose of 20,000 bowpd. The sponsor has personally spoken...Production for Sale/ 35 Miles South Wichita Falls
Owner is selling a WI in a producing oil well. Highlights Include: 1. 25.00% WI 18.75% NRI 2. Well producing 15 to 16 Barrels a day from the Caddo. 3. Multiple - Pay Zones in this well bore.Ellenberger,Caddo,Eleanor,Vogstberger and Strawn considered logged pay. 4. Long Life Potential Production. 5. Decently Priced at $65,000 Per...Hot New Shallow Oil Play in San Angelo, TX, Area
Surrounded by strong new oil production from multiple formations. We hold a large lease position in the area, in 280 to 380-acre blocks. Available for immediate drilling. Rig on standby. Turnkey drilling program covers all drilling costs, mud, tank batteries, pumpjacks and other surface equipment, roads, crop damage and permitting. Electrical...
Or browse listings in the following categories: