Over 52,000 acres for sale in the Eagle Ford, Texas.
* 38 million barrels of oil proven;
* 500 million barrels of oil probable
* The asking price of $190 million covers the total cost of developing the lease;
* The buyer gets 50 wells added to the lease on the zones already mapped ($3.8 million per well).
* Each well capable of producing 450+ BOPD
* 1 capped well currently on the property
* The price includes the leases, all the wells that will be drilled, the rigs, the insurance, any re-works that may need to be done, the employees (the entire operation infrastructure etc)
* Asking $190 million
We're sorry, this listing has been canceled.
Here are some similar listings that are still active:
Looking for Joint Venture Capital Partners to buy existing oil and gas production in Texas and the surrounding states. I have been an oil and gas operator since 1997 with an up to date P5. I have production of my own. I am looking to take advantage of the market with these low oil and gas prices.Seeking WI Partners Tom Green County, TX Prospect
Bluestem Petroleum, LLC is seeking WI partners for its Williams Prospect located in Tom Green County, TX. The Williams Prospect, containing 340 acres, is focused on a shallow re-entry of a deep 1960 dry hole, with additional vertical drilling anticipated. The prospect's primary objective, the Canyon age Palo Pinto Lime at ~4,700' having 12% porosity...15 Wells in a Prolific Field For Sale
Fifteen (15) wells located in the prolific Salt Flat field in Caldwell County Texas very close to the infamous Salt Flat fault system. This lease had over $350,000 spend on it recently with new secondary electric, flow-lines, tankage, and more. This is a perfect candidate for a water-flood and lots of unperforated zones in the Chalk that should great...3 Oil Leases for Sale
3 oil leases with 6 total wells, 4 wells equipped. 5 shallow wells 1800'+/- well depth. 1 well in Caddo formation(4200') and others in Strawn. well in Caddo has 3000' of fluid behind tubing (needs equipment), preparing to swab well for full potential. wells had very good past production but need work overs to bring back up to full potential. SWD candidate...Searching for Investors
Looking for a silent investor for startup. Would like to purchase/ drill oil field leases around the permian basin.
Or browse listings in the following categories: