Today's Stats
16,813 active sellers - 304 new this week
17,567 active buyers - 591 new this week
Monday, March 30, 2015

Quick Search:

Trucking Company

TRUCKING COMPANY: Established in 1959. Dispatches 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, approximately 17 company – owned trucks. Trailers are both refrigerated and dry van. Well established clientele. Real Estate includes an 8,000 square foot shop to maintain and service equipment. Located in central Missouri just off I – 70. Perfect operation for absentee ownership. Current owner nets over $267,000.


We're sorry, this listing has been canceled.
Here are some similar listings that are still active:

LTL Trucking Company in Southwest Missouri

LTL trucking company providing 95% same day and next day shipping services to over 200 points in Missouri and Kansas within a 400 mile radius of their hub. The other 5% of business is FTL services. Their LTL services include several flexible options handled by a fleet of 53’ trailers, straight trucks with lifts and flatbeds. They provide no HAZMAT...

Missouri Trucking Company

Missouri trucking company established for over 35 years. Licensed in all 48 continuous states but primarily serving the Midwestern states. The company’s new fleet of flatbed trucks and trailers hauls lumber, steel, pipe and an assortment of heavy loads. Refer to file #70201RG. Please respond with your name, mailing address and telephone/fax number(s)...

Commercial Trucking Business For Sale

This commercial trucking business for sale is located in Northern Mississippi and focuses on hauling US Mail. The business is located just 1 hour from Memphis, TN. This sale includes valuable FF&E including 4 work trucks in good condition and 5 van trailers. This trucking business for sale is found in a quaint town in Northern Mississippi with...

Trucking Business For Sale in Southern Mississippi

This commercial trucking business for sale is located in Southern Mississippi and focuses on hauling general freight, grain, feed, hay, dry bulk commodities, and farm supplies. The business serves the geographic markets of Louisiana and Mississippi and has a large base of loyal repeat clients. The business stands above its competition due to its...

Relocatable Oilfield Trucking Company Business

This relocatable oilfield trucking company business for sale has been in operation for over 5 years. Business has 4 trucks in the fleet and all are in good condition worth an approximate value of $250K. Business has a specialty hazmat license that will be included in the sale. Owner has decided to sell to enjoy retirement and is highly motivated...

© 1995-2015 Brauns Online Media
company information    privacy policy    terms of use    contact us
MergerNetwork version 5.5 build #5023