Supplier of used metrology and testing equipment.
Asking Price £ 695,000
Our firm has been appointed to invite offers of purchase for the assets and goodwill of one of the UK’s leading suppliers of used metrology and testing equipment.
The business has the following key attributes:
• One of the UK’s leading suppliers of used metrology and testing equipment.
• Sales, repair, re-conditioning, refurbishment and calibration.
• High percentage of sales via Internet.
• Stock levels in the region of £2m retail.
• Strong network of blue chip contacts to supply on-going product.
• Significant margins available for re-conditioning individual pieces.
• Wide-ranging customer base – every engineering company or workshop in the UK.
• Particular presence in the high precision engineering sector – Formula One motor racing, defence and aerospace.
• Over twenty years of successful trading.
• Substantial potential for growth and market expansion.
• Easily transportable, profitable business.
The business provides an acquirer with:
• An ideal bolt on for a company already operating on the metrology sector.
• An excellent opportunity for any buyer – preferably with an engineering background to establish a foothold in the metrology sector.
We're sorry, this listing has been canceled.
Here are some similar listings that are still active:
Quality Control and Component Inspection Company. Ref.IH032 Location South West Wales. Asking Price £195,000 The business was originally established in 1997 when the founding director created a relationship with a major manufacturer checking the quality of component parts for the car industry. Thirteen years later the company continues to...Fabrication, Supply and Installation
Fabrication, Supply and Installation of High Quality PVCu Doors, Windows & Conservatories - Double Glazing Business Fully Operational as a Manufacturer Ref.GK218 Location Hull, East Yorkshire Asking Price £ 199,000 Turner Butler is delighted to offer for sale this thriving privately owned double glazing business, which has been established for...Air Tightness/Leakage – Testing and Consultancy
Air Tightness/Leakage – Testing and Consultancy for the Domestic and Commercial Market. In compliance with Part L1 & L2 of the Building Regulations Act. Ref.IM020 Location North Essex Asking Price £ 70,000 The company was founded in 2002 and currently enjoys full United Kingdom Accreditation Service (UKAS) accreditation for the air testing of...International Exchange Student Services Provider
International exchange student services provider. Ref.CC157. Location Relocatable. Undeclared. Our firm has been appointed to invite offers of purchase for 100% of the Issued Share capital of one of the largest UK providers of services and products to international exchange students visiting the UK. Key strengths: The business has the following...Providers of Language Translation Services
Professional Providers of Language Translation Services with Expert Translators working with Private & Public Sector including:Government sectors, health authorities, DWP Job centres, courts, solicitors, doctors, dentists, schools and colleges, universities and private individuals. Ref.CC171. Location Fully Relocatable. Asking Price £ 175,000. Established...
Or browse listings in the following categories: