Today's Stats
17,260 active sellers - 427 new this week
16,360 active buyers - 470 new this week
Friday, July 31, 2015

Quick Search:

Restaurant & Banquet Hall/Major Thruway SW Houston

This business consists of a restaurant and banquet hall. The restaurant specializes in true American style burgers, Fusion foods and and oriental dishes. The banquet hall is available for all types of parties and events and can accomodate up to 140 people. Restaurant is located on Hwy 6 in Sugarland. Fully equipped to serve any concept. Also can be converted to other menus. Daily Average sales are $1,0701/per day based on gross sales for year 2010. Banquet hall has all the equipment and special set-up to serve the many different types of events. Name is excluded from sale. Please refer to CBB Listing #7365JY.

We're sorry, this listing has been canceled.
Here are some similar listings that are still active:

Profitable Italian Restaurant in E Houston Area

Location, location, location! This lovely stand-alone Italian restaurant is perched on the feeder road of a major freeway in East Houston, close to one of the busiest intersections in the area. The business is immediately surrounded by several hotels/motels and a growing population of new single family homes in the neighborhoods behind & across the...

Westside Houston Mediterranean Restaurant

This restaurant is located on the west side of Houston, On high traffic Blvd. Serving Mediterranean related food items with include Shish kabob and gyros, salads. Lunch 60% of the business the other 40% large catering business. sit 40 people. plenty of parking space. Owner will stay for training. Many good review from customers.

Upscale Italian Restaurant, with Catering

Upscale Italian Restaurant. This is a well established Italian Restaurant serving Beer and Wine. Business is located in an upscale area of Rice Village. Catering business for hospitals, medical schools and universities is 20% of sales. also the price include a vehicle.

Capitalize on Neighborhood Sports Bar/Restaurant

Capitalize on this Neighborhood Sports Bar and Restaurant for sale in an affluent part of North Houston. Providing casual cuisine and 100 beer choices, this restaurant and full bar is the popular destination to watch sporting events on over 20 TV’s. Friendly staff and weekly specials invite return guests to this community oriented restaurant and...

Growing North Houston BBQ - Price Reduced

Health issues require this great store be sold. Located just north of Houston this franchise BBQ restaurant is minutes away from a new corporate headquarters complex. Sales have been steadily growing and the store just opened a new satellite location at a special events center that has already raised revenue by $10,000/month with only a small increase...

© 1995-2015 Brauns Online Media
company information    privacy policy    terms of use    contact us
MergerNetwork version 5.5 build #5023