Today's Stats
17,092 active sellers - 275 new this week
16,079 active buyers - 521 new this week
Friday, October 31, 2014

Quick Search:

Performance Speed Shop Auto Repair Houston TX

Well known motorsports performance shop in Texas and very active in the racing community.

They offer in House Fabrication services, Performance parts sales and installation like Supercharger : ProCharger, MagnaCharger, Whipple, Edelbrock...), Turbocharger kit and Tuning Services!

Completely equipped featuring all general auto repairs to Performance Center.

Business also comes with an easy to use comprehensive, well informed Web site!
Asking : 250,000$
Sale comes with approximately $120,000 worth of Furniture, Fixtures & Equipment & $8,000 worth of inventory.
Be a proud Owner of this great business opportunity -contact us now for more information.

Nice Clean and well maintained rental facility : Large gated Parking lot, over 10,000 sqft including Waiting room, Offices, 5 car lifts, Dyno, Fabrication equipment and area, Forklift and all auxiliary equipment etc...

Steady Clientele and Growing Business
Leader in the Performance market and located in a Strategic development area.
Owner willing to train if necessary for 2 weeks.


We're sorry, this listing has been canceled.
Here are some similar listings that are still active:

Full-Service Auto Repair & Maint Franchise Houston

This full service National Auto Repair and Maintenance franchise on the northwest side of Houston, is available for only $85K! With 6 bays, 5 lifts, this total car care center offers a full menu of automotive services. As automotive repair specialist this national franchise offers the advantage of a recognized name, hands-on training, and a franchise...

Franchised Auto Repair & Transmission Shop

Well established franchise auto repair and transmission shop, located in the the Pearland Area. Approximately 60% of the business is auto repair and remaining 40% is transmission related. Commercial accounts represent approximately 12% of the total business. They service an average of 100 cars and trucks per month. There are 8 bays with 6 lifts....

Houston Transmission Repair Shop - Price Reduced!

Transmission Repair shop, serving West Houston Metropolitan area, for sale. ASE certified mechanics, rebuild foreign and domestic vehicles with automatic or standard transmissions. A satisfied customer base with referrals, comes from the quality and expert care of the factory trained specialists given to every customer. For further information, contact...

General Auto Shop High-Traffic Intersection

Below market price on this easy to manage general automotive & lube business in a fast-growing, high traffic intersection on the west side. This shop performs general maintenance such as oil & lube changes, engine & transmission maintenance, brake service, diagnostics, A/C systems, suspension, tune-ups, inspections and more. The business has been established...

Car Care Business - National Brand

Fully equipped, auto repair franchise resale. This franchise offers expert repair for total car care needs including tune ups, air conditioning, transmissions, oil & filter changes, brakes, exhaust, and cooling systems. The leased, free standing, 3 service bay facility is located on one of South West Houston’s busiest arteries. A nationally recognized...

© 1995-2014 Brauns Online Media
company information    privacy policy    terms of use    contact us
MergerNetwork version 5.5 build #5023