Today's Stats
17,021 active sellers - 379 new this week
17,579 active buyers - 450 new this week
Thursday, April 2, 2015

Quick Search:

Large Daycare Center

Large Daycare / Childcare / Approved for 74 - HAS 99 ENROLLED!! VPK, Food Program, 4C and Private. Children range from 6 weeks to 13 years old. Has a willing director to stay on board so it can be absentee owned. Comes with 3 vans (2000, 2005 & 2006). Also has a website. In large plaza with dedicated parents. The only known daycare center for sale in Orange County. Buyer puts down 64% and owner will hold note for the remaining 36%. Please refer to Listing #4391280 when inquiring.


We're sorry, this listing has been canceled.
Here are some similar listings that are still active:

Manatee County Childcare With RE Included

Manatee County Childcare with RE Included! Established 58 years and licensed for over 70 children with around 64 enrolled. Seller has owned for 6 years and must move out of state that creates this golden opportunity. Biz and RE offered for only $450,000. Seller financing possible for buyer that seller qualifies. Financials Are From Tax Returns. Visa...

Huge Child Care Center With RE Available

Huge 30 year old Preschool & Child Care Center in Polk County with RE available for purchase or lease. Approved for well over 150 children with plenty room to grow since 3 of the classrooms are being used for a separate private school business whose income and expenses are NOT included. Visa Buyers welcome. Please refer to listing #230137922. Thank...

Mega Childcare Center (Franchise) with RE Included

Mega Childcare Preschool Franchise w/ 1.3 acres of PrimeReal Estate Included on Florida's Prestigious Central West Coast approved for well over 200 kids. The 10k sq. ft. bldg. constructed in 2003 specifically for a childcare center. Just appraised and it's priced to sell with a Director and 18 more staff members in place. Solid financials - Visa buyers...

Mega Childcare Preschool Franchise w/RE

Mega Childcare Preschool Franchise w/ 1.3 acres of Prime Real Estate Included on Florida's Prestigious Central West Coast approved for well over 200 kids. The 10k sq. ft. bldg. constructed in 2003 specifically for a childcare center. Just appraised and it's priced to sell with a Director and 18 more staff members in place. Clean, Solid financials -...

Lake County Childcare - 60+ Kids - RE Included

Established 27 years - 2400 square foot preschool - historical small town - picturesque Downtown - Lake County - over half an acre included - approved more than 60 - Happily owned for the past 7 years - seller's illness forces sale - offering excellent transition period - visa buyers welcomed. Please refer to listing #230143369 when inquiring. Thank...

© 1995-2015 Brauns Online Media
company information    privacy policy    terms of use    contact us
MergerNetwork version 5.5 build #5023