Preferred Commercial Insurance Agency Operating Since 2008 (With Ties To Clients Since 1996) Is Now For Sale... Seller Is Motivated And Just Reduced Price By $300,000.
1. Gross Commissions: $600,000 (2011)
2. Writing Approximately $150,000 to $200,000 Per Month In New Business
3. 20-25% Organic Growth from 2010 to 2011.
4. 2012 Projected Gross Commissions $700-$800,000.
5. SALE PRICE Is Now $1,200,000.
6. Some Preferred Carriers Appointed with:
a. The Hartford
Focused On Sales In New Jersey But Licensed In MD, FL, NY. PA and NC.
Reason For Selling Is That Seller Wants To Get Back To Producing And Would Consider Being A Producer For The Right Buyer, But Does Not Want To Have Administrative Responsibility.
Agency Is Licensed And In Good Standing With The State of New Jersey Department of Banking & Insurance.
This Is An Excellent Business Opportunity For An Agent Or Agency To Purchase This Agency And Grow.
Business Is Well Established With Excellent Reputation For Service And Customer Satisfaction.
We're sorry, this listing has been canceled.
Here are some similar listings that are still active:
A niche insurance agency in Central Jersey is on the market. This relocatable agency serves a niche clientele and is run absentee. They specialize in health, travel and life insurance.
Or browse listings in the following categories: