Indoor football team is for sale. Franchise’s fifth season, winning the National Championship in 2006. Front office, coaches, players, dance team, volunteers, schedule, arena dates, transportation and other aspects of the season are in place.
Indoor football is a fast paced, family friendly environment that is sweeping the country. The intense level of excitement is up close and personal with players within high-five range to the front row fans. Our slogan is, “If you catch a ball, keep it… but if you catch a player, throw him back!” Autograph sessions after each game gives kids the opportunity to meet and speak with their favorite players or dance team members.
The purchase of the Team includes:
• Insurances in Place
• 100’s of Sponsors
• Over 40 Media Partners Established
• Over 100,000 Printed Schedules and Media Materials
• Radio and Internet game day broadcasts
• Team Name, Logo and Web Site
• New Turf used for only 22 games
• Game Day VIP area set up of Tables, Chairs
• Concourse Games and Activities Included
• Helmets, Uniforms, Equipment, 09 Season Supply of 500 Game Day Footballs
• Dance Team Uniforms, Pom Poms and Amenities
• Mascot Uniform
• Dasher boards and pads for sidewalls
• Customized Team Wrapped Van with Outside Speaker Sound System
• Current Office area within Civic Center, including Office Equipment and Furniture
We're sorry, this listing has been canceled.
Here are some similar listings that are still active:
A minority-owned, fully - operational, race team, seeks a new owner to drive it all the way to the finish line. Operating since 2010 and headquartered in the "Racing Capital of the World", Indianapolis, Indiana, the team's business plan includes participation on professional racing circuits in 2016. The team has interest in two karts - and...
Or browse listings in the following categories: