Freehold British Wildlife and Country Park Set in circa 6 Acres of Picturesque Parkland with spacious 5 Bedroom Detached Property.
Asking Price £750,000
This country wildlife park is set in approximately 6 acres and exhibits around 500 animals in the landscaped parkland and gardens. The Freehold five bedroom detached house with tea rooms plus the animal wildlife park is one of the finest visitor attractions in the County of Lincolnshire.
The business was established in 2001 with the first full year (April to October) visitor numbers hitting 5000. Following the investment in the infrastructure bird and animal wildlife the visitor numbers have soared to 30,000 in 2010 for the 9 month opening period (February to October) by local demand.
The park is very much an interactive visitor attraction where you can watch falconry displays, take nature walks around the ornamental pond (or larger wildlife pond) or enjoy tea, coffee and a menu of mouth watering cakes in the on-site tea rooms, plus enjoying the animal encounters in the Children's farmyard and much more. (The full offering is listed below).
• Children’s area with toys and adventure playground.
• Children’s party barn
• Picnic area with wooden tables and benches
• Koi carp pond with seating for tea and coffee
• Garden walk
• Bird of prey aviaries plus falconry demonstrations
• Water fowl lake with central island and wildlife walk
• 10 fenced paddocks for Shetland ponies, miniature pigs and farmyard animals
• Indoor children’s animal barn for rabbits, guinea pigs and heated hatchery
• Hard standing stable block with 5 stables
• Office administration block
• Staff rest room
• Pay point with chipmunk enclosure
• Boiler room
• Detached 40 cover tea rooms with patio seating and planning to extend
• A range of timber out buildings for storage
We're sorry, this listing has been canceled.
You can browse for similar listings in the following categories: