Today's Stats
17,227 active sellers - 369 new this week
16,707 active buyers - 448 new this week
Sunday, July 5, 2015

Quick Search:

Fast-Growing Flatbed Trucking Company

Fast-Growing Flatbed Trucking Company located in Northern California. Very solid customer base. They focus on providing timely flatbed service transporting general freight building products, construction material, military, lumber, steel, and farm equipment throughout the United States.

Sale Price includes appoximately $150k in parts & securement equipment, 15 Trucks and 15 Trailers. Vehicles and trailers are well-maintained with excellent service records. Company prides itself on excellent service, impeccable books and records, no bad debt, low driver turnover and 0 loss on insurance.

All income is completely verifiable. 90% of accounts pay within 30 days, 10% within 45 days. Business can be integrated into an existing company or relocated, if desired.


We're sorry, this listing has been canceled.
Here are some similar listings that are still active:

Established SF Bay Area Trucking Company

Established and profitable expedited trucking business. They provide ocean and air freight services as well as deliveries in the greater San Francisco Bay area. The trucks are all low miles and in excellent condition. The business was started in 1999, has a history of strong profitability, and offers many avenues for increased profitability. Bring...

Logistics and Transportation Company - Home Based!

Listings for this type of business are rare. It won’t last long, come see and make an offer! This home based business can be run from anywhere! The ability to expand is up to the buyer and can be in many different industries. Currently the key clients are in the Electronics, Aircraft and Commercial mixer industries. Freight Brokering is a very lucrative...

Short Haul Trucking Co

Established and profitable expedited trucking business. They provide ocean and air freight services as well as deliveries in the greater San Francisco Bay area with a strong client base. The trucks are all low miles and in excellent condition. Demand for customer service oriented truckers is high in the SF Bay Area. The business was started in 1999,...

Specialized Military & Construction Equip Trucking

This is one of less than 700 trucking companies in the USA that are certified to work directly with Department of Defense hauling their equipment. 75% of the jobs are with DOD, the remaining 25% are with specialized commercial accounts. A health issue is forcing the owner to sell the business. Because of the situation, in recent years, the owner has...

© 1995-2015 Brauns Online Media
company information    privacy policy    terms of use    contact us
MergerNetwork version 5.5 build #5023