Over 52,000 acres for sale in the Eagle Ford, Texas.
* 38 million barrels of oil proven;
* 500 million barrels of oil probable
* The asking price of $190 million covers the total cost of developing the lease;
* The buyer gets 50 wells added to the lease on the zones already mapped ($3.8 million per well).
* Each well capable of producing 450+ BOPD
* 1 capped well currently on the property
* The price includes the leases, all the wells that will be drilled, the rigs, the insurance, any re-works that may need to be done, the employees (the entire operation infrastructure etc)
* Asking $190 million
We're sorry, this listing has been canceled.
Here are some similar listings that are still active:
Very good gas well looking for a 1/3 partner, also included is another well that will also produce good gas with oil after a small rework. This well is located in Eastland County. 25% Net. Revenue with 34% Working Interest. Will be paid directly from the Gas and Oil companies. Makes 60 mcf daily with 2 barrels of oil. Low maintenance, steady production...$235k for 70% NRI of 5 Well Drilling Package
New Oil Company seeking investors to invest in and lease 120 acres-shallow depth only, drill 5 well spots to 579'Gunsight oil sand. Waterflood is key to success. Engineering work states zone should be charged up from old waterflood, zone covers most if not all of acreage. This area has been an important Gunsight Sand pool since discovered in 1930's....South Texas Producing Lease With Room for More
21 South Texas shallow wells on over 300 AC -just reworked, cleaned and 5 are now equipped and producing 5 to 6 bpd. All wells have flow lines to tank battery and gun barrel, Brand new innovative pumping system in place on 5 wells that can be controlled on-line from laptop reducing pumper /elect cost. All moving parts are above ground for easy maintenance....Texas Oil Production
Mertzon Texas 3 wells need work over. 4-25bbls per day potential. 1 parted well was producing 2bbls per day. 4000ft depth. Need rods pulled and replaced and your back in business. 3 zones potential with neighbors producting 25 bbls per day within 500 yards.Proven Austin Chalk Field in Wilson County
A Resistive Liquid (Seismo-Electric) test has been conducted and we have Located a massive reservoir in the Austin Chalk formation. Wells in the Immediate area (as in yards not miles) have produced Thousands of barrels of oil in recent history. The success in the AC is to hit the sweet spots and we have found them. We are Looking for investors...
Or browse listings in the following categories: